Face-to-face, by phone or email – or even webcam these days – interviews come in many shapes and sizes.
But, in all cases, it’s about getting people to open up and talk about their business, their interests, their lives and then retelling their story with integrity.
Here’s just a few assignments that we've undertaken:
- the chairman’s statement for a global insurer’s annual report
- week in the life of an Oratorian priest for a fundraising campaign
- an MP in the House of Commons for a UK corporate magazine
- media critics and competitors for the brand audit of a ballet company
- the referee at an FA Cup Final for an employee quarterly
- chief operating officer’s review for a marine conservation charity
- documentary filmmaker for a charity newsletter
- FD of a car manufacturer in Munich (in German!) for a brochure
- a buyer/seller at Billingsgate Market – at 5am – for a magazine.